eVitamins ships with a variety of carriers to deliver you the fastest service at the lowest price.
Our carriers are as follows:
- DHL eCommerce - We utilize two shipping services from DHL: SM Parcel Expedited, and SM Parcel Expedited Max. Both services utilize an “injection” delivery service that begins with DHL, and concludes with final delivery by the United States Postal Service.
- FedEx Express - We utilize express shipping services from FedEx that are delivered to all residential addresses, in each of the fifty states, and DC. This service is supported by FedEx, and does not rely upon final delivery by USPS.
- UPS - We utilize both SurePost, and Ground Residential Package services from UPS. UPS utilizes its own delivery fleet, thus, not dependent upon, on USPS delivery.
- USPS - We use end-to-end parcel delivery from the United States Postal Service. Instances of use typically involve delivery for miliary personal (APO), US territories, and some PO Box delivery.
- USPS Standard - Non-Trackable
- USPS Standard - Trackable
- Priority Mail International by USPS
- DHL Global Mail Parcel Priority or DHL Global Mail Parcel Direct Priority
- Yamato Transport - This is a shipping service into Japan.
- SF Express - We use SF Express to deliver products into China.
We give you the option to choose which carrier your would like your order shipped through. Based on the weight and destination of the package, this will determine the final shipping price of your order and which shipping method are available.
** NOTE for International Customers : The amount of tracking visible will depend on the method of shipping selected during check out and the trackability of that shipping method. Refunds are not available if you choose a non-trackable shipping method and your order is lost or delayed in returning. No matter the carrier selected, the final delivery will be handled by your local postal branch. The carrier you choose on the website will only carry the parcel as far as customs, we do not offer any door to door services directly with carriers such as choosing DHL, DHL will still only carry the parcel as far as customs. Also, you are responsible for any and all additional duties/taxes/fees as added by your countries customs department. We currently ship all packages with DDU (delivery and duties UNPAID). This means your package is usually delivered by local mail carrier at the final destination or you may be required to collect the parcel from the postal facility directly. Your mail carrier may or may not charge duties and taxes. We do not collect taxes and duties during checkout and therefore you are responsible for paying these if you are required. If you have questions regarding how/when duties/taxes/fees are charged, we advise contacting your Customs office directly. eVitamins does not cover or reimburse these costs. **