eVitamins ships with a variety of carriers to deliver you the fastest service at the lowest price.
Our carriers are as follows:
- DHL eCommerce - This is a hybrid service that starts in the DHL network and ends up getting delivered by your local United States Post Office.
- UPS Ground - These are the brown trucks you know and love.
- UPS SurePost - Delivered by UPS Courrier OR local post office (USPS)
- USPS - The United States Postal Service
- USPS Standard - Non-Trackable
- USPS Standard - Trackable
- Priority Mail International by USPS
- DHL Global Mail Parcel Priority or DHL Global Mail Parcel Direct Priority
- Yamato Transport - This is a shipping service into Japan.
- SF Express - We use SF Express to deliver products into China.
We give you the option to choose which carrier your would like your order shipped through. Based on the weight and destination of the package, this will determine the final shipping price of your order and which shipping method are available.
** NOTE for International Customers : The amount of tracking visible will depend on the method of shipping selected during check out and the trackability of that shipping method. Refunds are not available if you choose a non-trackable shipping method and your order is lost or delayed in returning. No matter the carrier selected, the final delivery will be handled by your local postal branch. The carrier you choose on the website will only carry the parcel as far as customs, we do not offer any door to door services directly with carriers such as choosing DHL, DHL will still only carry the parcel as far as customs. Also, you are responsible for any and all additional duties/taxes/fees as added by your countries customs department. We currently ship all packages with DDU (delivery and duties UNPAID). This means your package is usually delivered by local mail carrier at the final destination or you may be required to collect the parcel from the postal facility directly. Your mail carrier may or may not charge duties and taxes. We do not collect taxes and duties during checkout and therefore you are responsible for paying these if you are required. If you have questions regarding how/when duties/taxes/fees are charged, we advise contacting your Customs office directly. eVitamins does not cover or reimburse these costs. **